Monday, July 12, 2010

Draw! Challenge #5: Gluttony and Winry

Winry somehow gets stuck on a date with Gluttony!!

Ok, I have a lot of excuses, but I'll save you from all of them. Short of it is I didn't spend much time one this one, that's why I rippled the BG (like heat) and it looks bad... plus some other flaws/incompletions I wont point out.
But it was still fun to spit this one out. I wanted to give tribute to one of the best anime series Fullmetal Alchemist which just ended last week. Gluttony is a bad guy with a never-ending appetite, and Ed in the back there is the hero who not until the last ep hooks up with Winry (on the right). I tried to do Ed's chibi self... I think I was only moderately successful. Oh I also found that surprise is a hard expression to nail... it appears that I got closer to awe or something.
Ok that's it... I'll try to squeeze more time in next week.

No comments:

Post a Comment