Monday, July 5, 2010

Draw! Challenge #4: SUPER SMASH MARVEL COSPLAY!!


SUPER SMASH MARVEL COSPLAY

Which Marvel comics character will you dress your favourite Smash Bros. players in? I tried to duplicate the Final Destination level from Smash Bros. It's not quite up to the standard of the game, but it's the best I could do... I think the floor's a bit bright... I tried to darken it, but I guess I should have used darker tones to begin with. It looks like I forgot to draw Wolverine-Mario's left claws, but I decided that I didn't want it to look like he was actually stabbing Pikachu. It took me all week to come up with the them, then it hit me. I hope you like it. I've spent all week practicing my lines and colouring so that they're cleaner. It seems the practice paid off.

1 comment:

  1. LOL, that's awesome.Pikachu is hilarious. Nice Crossover =D

    ReplyDelete