Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Draw! Challenge #2: Phoenix Memories

Phoenix Memories

Sorry for the delay everyone. I was having some technical issues. I spent much of my time working on the background for this one. I'm really bad at backgrounds and many video game covers have some kind of epic scenery or some kind of scene going on. So I actually had to rush the colour job and the line art for this one, so it's a bit sloppy in places. Actually I spent all day Saturday after work finishing up the bg. Then I had to rush Sunday and Monday evening to get it done on time. Then BAM! my internet's shot for a couple days... I suppose I should have spent the extra time putting the title on it, but I didn't really leave enough space for it.

2 comments:

  1. Dude, I'm afraid to know what you don't call rushed xD... gj

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha! If you look at the lines close up you can see what I mean... and the colouring on his armor and gauntlets etc.

    ReplyDelete